- This tutorial will teach you how to configure options and features in SMF.
- Go to Admin>Features and Options.
- The Basic Features page has a variety of options that can be useful to you.
- You can change the options like if you want the users to register before being allowed to browse forums, maximum characters allowed in signatures, user online time threshold, maximum width and height of the image, click on save when you are done.
- Now, go to Layout and Options. Alter the options and click on save to keep your changes.
- Go to the karma tab, it is disabled by default. You can enable it, and then click save.
- This is the total demonstration to how to edit features and options.