- This tutorial will tell you about how to change the settings related to posts and topics.
- Go to Admin>Posts and Topics.
- Let’s look at the Post settings tab as that tab is opened by default.
- You can manage the options like embed flash into posts, maximum characters allowed in posts, and others. After you are done with the changes, click Save.
- Use Bulletin Board Code tab to manage your Bulletin board code.
- Bulletin Board Code can be used to add markup to forum messages. Change the desired options and then click Save.
- Use the 3rd tab to edit censored words. You can add words that you wish to censorin the forum.
- Now, go to the topic settings tab. The settings here affect that how the topics are displayed. After changing the settings, click Save.
- That’s it. This is all that is required to change the topic and post settings.