- Member groups can be assigned by an admin or rely on the number of posts made by a member.
- Go to Admin>Member groups
- Regular groups in the top box can only be assigned by an admin.
- Click on add group button for addition of a new group.
- Fill in the required posts and check the visible board option. Click on add group when done.
- After the group is added, you will be taken to its edit page where there will be more options.
- Enter the details and click on save button, when done.
- Go to settings, you can select which groups can also change member groups, aside from admin.