- This tutorial will show you how to configure server settings in SMF.
- Go to Admin>Server settings.
- Unless you know the database settings have changed, you should leave the first set of options as it is.
- In the maintenance mode, the users are not allowed to view or login to the forums.
- You can even change the title of the forum or the webmaster’s email here.
- On changing the options, click save to keep the changes.
- Now, go to the Feature Configuration. You can alter the settings and then click on save.
- Go to Caching, this allows you to adjust your SMF installation’s caching settings.
- This is end of the demonstration to configure server settings in SMF.