- OpenCart is a free shopping cart system. Go to www.opencart.com
- Click on Download button.
- Click Download next to the version you want to install. Unless you need older version for some reason, you should always download latest release.
- Click on Save file option. Once download is complete, browse the location of file and unzip folder. You will need to enter hostname and username, password and then browse the folder where you want to upload OpenCart.
- Double click the folder to open it. If you want to select whole list of folders, click on Control + A button. Drag and drop files to filezilla. Once files are uploaded, go to your web browser and enter address where you upload OpenCart.
- In next window, you will be directed to various steps to install OpenCart. Tick on agreeing to license and click on Continue button.
- The next page will display a list of your server"s settings compared to the recommended. If any are red, you will need to fix them before proceeding. Click Continue button.
- Database host is entered by default. If it is different than shown information, you can change it now. You will also need to create a database on server before continuing. Enter entities required in window and click on continue button.
- Opencart will be successfully installed.