- Log into H-Sphere control panel.
- Scroll over domain settings and click add domain option.
- In this section, you can setup new sites to be hosted within your account.
- If you have a domain name, add its name in textbox to host it. If you want to host a website with third level domain, fill out the respective section. You don"t require registering such domain with official domain registrar.
- Sites without domain names can also be hosted. DNS zone is created for you and you can"t use email service. Website management and FTP tools are available for such cases.
- DNS settings are provided by host on initiation of a hosting account. Account for site will be setup and can be seen in the listing.
- You can edit or delete accounts by clicking on respective options.