- Log into H-Sphere control panel.
- In main section, click Domain Backups icon. Scroll down.
- In New backup section, select the correct domain name (if you have more than one domain). Select delivery and click on Perform backup button.
- Backup process will be completed shortly. You may place backup file in your home directory and download it though FTP.
- For placing file in home directory, click on respective radio button. Click on perform backup. Backup process will be queued and completed shortly.
- In the meanwhile, you can check a newly created backup file in WebShell file manager.
- Click on Quit button to logout WebShell.
- To download a new backup file, click on Download File link; give its location on your PC and click on close or open button, after finishing downloading a file.