- Log into H-Sphere control panel.
- Scroll over databases> MySQL > MySQL DB Wizard. Enter database name, description and click on Next button. Database will be created.
- Scroll down to add database user. Enter username, password, role and click on Add User button. User will be setup.
- Next step will be to grant privileges to an existing user. Choose use and assign a role to it from drop down list. Click on Grant button. Click on Finish button to complete the procedure.
- After completing database setup, you will get database management area where you can perform different operations with your database and associated data.