How to create a subdomain in H-Sphere
- Log into H-Sphere control panel.
- Scroll over domain settings and click Domain info.
- Domain information page will appear where you can amend current domain settings and edit configurations.
- To add a new subdomain, click on Sub Domains icon. Enter new subdomain name and click on create subdomain button. New subdomain will be created.
- You can delete existing subdomains by clicking on trash icon corresponding to it. You can also edit it by clicking on edit icon.
BACK TO HOSTING TUTORIALS