- Log into H-Sphere control panel.
- Scroll over mail info and click mail manager.
- Select correct domain name. Under email setup functions, click New Mailing List option.
- To add a new mailing list, click on email address and description. Click on Submit button, when done.
- To configure things according to your needs, scroll down. To edit the mail list settings, click on email address. Enter email address that enables mail list subscribers to report their problems or error messages.
- Fill in details and click on submit button. Configurations will be saved.
- Scroll down. You will be able to see new mailing list. By clicking it, you may reconfigure settings. You can add subscribers or moderators. Message trailer can be added to your mail list. It is uniform message visible to subscribers.