How to create a domain alias in H-Sphere
- Log into H-Sphere control panel.
- Scroll over domain settings and click Domain Info tab.
- Domain Information page will be displayed where you can make additions to current domain settings and edit its configuration. For multiple domains, you can get a list to choose necessary domain name.
- Click on Domain Aliases icon for adding a new domain alias to your account.
- Enter URL and other options. Click on Submit button.
- New domain alias will be listed on the corresponding option.
BACK TO HOSTING TUTORIALS