- Log into Helm Control Panel.
- Default document is a list of file names that you want web browsers to automatically search for when visiting your website.
- Click on My Domains icon. Choose the domain you want to work with. Click website settings icon.
- Click Default Docs tab. You will see list of default documents file names. When a visitor browses to homepage, their browser will be forced to first look for the page you"ve mentioned. Browser will look for those files first. Click on Save button, when you have finalized changes.
- You can return to the page anytime to make amendments in your settings.