- Log into Helm Control Panel.
- Modification of DNS zones is not something that should be taken lightly. Make sure what exactly is to be done before you proceed as you can easily render your account(s) inoperable by changing or deleting DNS.
- Click on My Domains icon. Click the domain for which you want to edit DNS zones. Scroll down.
- Click on DNS Zone Editor icon. DNS zones for the accounts will be listed in the window. You can add or delete DNS zones through this window.
- To Delete: Click on the zone you wish to delete and click on delete icon for deleting it. DNS zone will be deleted.
- To Add: Click on Add button, choose record type and click on Next button to continue. Enter host name, IP address and click on Save button.
- DNS zone will be created and seen.