- Log into Helm Control Panel.
- Click on My Domains icon and select the domain for which you want to create a backup.
- Scroll down. Click Website backup icon. You will see backups for domain. Go ahead and create one.
- Click on Create New button for making a new backup. Enter Zip filename for backup file. Click on Create New button to continue. The domain will be successfully backed up.
- If you ever want to restore your files from previous backup, select backup by clicking on checkbox. Click on Restore button to continue.
- If you want to restore files to original location, keep the respective option selected.
- Domain will be successfully restored.