- Log into Helm Control Panel.
- ODBC (Open DataBase Connectivity) is a standard database access method that makes it possible to access data in a database from an application.
- DSN (Data Source Name) provides connectivity to a database through ODBC driver and contains database name, directory, driver, username and password.
- Click My Domains icon. Click the domain for which you want to create ODBC DSN.
- Scroll down and click ODBC DSN list icon. List will show up current ODBC DSN Setups.
- Click on Add button for adding ODBC DSN. Enter source name and driver type. Click on Next button. You can use username and password or skip to choose one. Click on Add button.
- ODBC DSN will be created and can be seen in the list.