- Log into Helm cPanel.
- Click on My Domains icon. Click the domain name for which you want to create autoresponder.
- Scroll down. Click Email Accounts icon. You will be able to manage your email accounts, including those with autoresponders there.
- You can click on existing email account to add an autoresponder to it or we could create a new email account with an autoresponder.
- Existing account can be modified by clicking on email address. Click Auto Responder tab. Click on Enable checkbox (if required), fill subject, auto reply message and click on Save button.
- Autoresponder message will be uploaded.