How to add custom MIME types
- Log into Helm Control Panel.
- Click on My Domains icon. Select the domain for which you want to create a MIME type.
- Scroll down. Click MIME Types icon.
- The list of MIME types setup for domain will be displayed. Click on Add button to add a new MIME. Fill in extension and content type. Click on Save button.
- Custom MIME type will be created and can be seen on the list. You can always return to edit existing MIME types, delete existing ones and even add new ones.
BACK TO HOSTING TUTORIALS