- Log into Helm Control Panel.
- Click on My Domain icon. Domains page will list appear where you can see all domains in your account.
- You can add new domain by clicking on Create Domain button. Enter domain name, type and package. Click on Save button.
- New domain will be added to account and can be seen in list of domains.
- Click on new domain. Domain menu will appear where you can setup the domain, add email accounts to it, databases etc. The page will also contain nameservers you will require to point to your domain before starting working.