- Log into Helm Control Panel.
- Click My domains icon. Click domain for which you want to use file manager. Scroll down. Click on File Manager icon.
- File Manager window will appear and you can upload files to your account, rename them, edit them, create new folders and do many other functions.
- Go to root folder. You will be able to see multiple directories inside it. Create a new directory (folder) by clicking on New Folder icon. To rename the created folder, click folder name again and enter a new name for it.
- To delete it, highlight the folder and click on delete icon.
- To edit a file, click on Edit button by highlighting a file name. File manager comes with comprehensive WYSIWYG feature, which enables you to edit HTML files.
- You can use tools to edit it or it is also possible to click on HTML tab to activate HTML mode. Click on Save button, when done.
- There are many other tools available in File Manager, including File/Folder delete, create a new file, Move selected files/folders and copy selected files/folders. You can work on them according to your requirement for different files and folders.