- Log into Helm control panel.
- Click My Domains icon. Click the domain for which you wish to create MS-SQL database.
- Scroll down. Click MS SQL Server icon.
- Click on Add button to create database name and click Save button.
- Database will be created and a user needs to be associated with that database. For that, click on Add Users database. Enter username, password, database. Click on Save button.
- You can return to page for editing existing databases by clicking on their names or to add new databases by clicking on Add link under databases section.
- It is possible to edit usernames or create new ones by clicking on users you wish to modify.