How to create an email alias
- Log into Helm Control Panel.
- Email Alias is a method of having an email sent to one email address automatically forwarded to other email address.
- Click My Domains icon. Select the domain for which you want to create email alias.
- Scroll down and click Email Aliases button. Click on Add tab and enter new email address on Redirect from textbox. Fill "Forward To" option also and click on Save button, when done.
- The email forwarder will start working immediately.
BACK TO HOSTING TUTORIALS