- Log into cPanel.
- Go to mail section and click on Forwarders icon.
- Email forwarder allows you to send a copy of all email from one address to another. It is handy when you have multiple addresses, but wish to check one of them.
- Click on Add Forwarder button on screen. In next window, enter email address you want to forward. Fill destination details and click on Add Forwarder button.
- Email forwarder will be set up and start working immediately. You can go back to the page for creating additional forwarders or delete existing ones.
- You can also create "domain" email forwarders, where all emails are sent to a specific domain will be forwarded to another.