- Log into cPanel.
- Go to Advanced options and click Error Pages icon. There are several different error pages you can customize.
- In this tutorial, the sample is given for 404 error page. Click on Wrong Page option next to 404 icon. This is where you can create your customized error page. You can include one or more tags to further customize the page.
- You can also use HTML tags in your page and make it easy to match the look of your page to rest of your website.
- Enter text in the big textbox. Use Requested URL tab and mention that its unavailable. Click on save button, when done.
- You can customize other error pages in the similar manner.