- Log into cPanel.
- Go to Domains section and click on Parked Domains option.
- Domain Parking is useful when you have additional domain names that you want people to be able to use to get to your website.
- Enter new domain you want to park here and click on Add Domain button. Now, when someone browses your parked domain, they will be redirected to your main domain.
- Be sure that you set your parked domain name"s DNS settings same as your main domain. Else, redirection might not work correctly.
- You can get list of parked domains by scrolling down the main window for parked domains. You can manage or delete parked domains from the corresponding options with domain names.