- In this tutorial, you will learn how to manage attachments and avatars.
- Go to Admin>Attachments and Avatars.
- You can change the attachment’s settings, file extension to be allowed in the box, maximum attachment size, click on save when you are done.
- Go to the avatar settings, you can change the option of server stored avatar and the use of the external avatars. Click on save to keep your settings.
- Now, go to browse files, you can browse any of the attachments, avatars or thumbnails that have been uploaded.
- Click File maintenance tab now. This contains the statistics about the uploaded files and contains filters that maybe useful in deleting them.
- This is the end of the demonstration.